redmarksthespot: (pic#1544273)
Captain ☆ Marvelous ([personal profile] redmarksthespot) wrote2012-09-01 11:32 pm

(no subject)

[so it is entirely possible that Captain Smoothvelous just shot his computer

actually the smoking bullet hole in the machine is probably really telling AND smelly, so]
blueondeck: (I thought like normal fights)

[personal profile] blueondeck 2012-09-02 03:35 am (UTC)(link)
[Walks in





walks out]
blueondeck: (It's the snowflakes driftin' down)

[personal profile] blueondeck 2012-09-02 03:39 am (UTC)(link)
[.....Walks back in]

What?
blueondeck: (It's the time of year)

[personal profile] blueondeck 2012-09-02 03:42 am (UTC)(link)
What is that [motions to the laptop]
blueondeck: (I'll be brave)

[personal profile] blueondeck 2012-09-02 03:53 am (UTC)(link)
I know that already. Why is there a hole through it?
blueondeck: (now being used in my big heart)

[personal profile] blueondeck 2012-09-02 03:57 am (UTC)(link)
The computer was being an asshole?
blueondeck: (I want to be with only you)

[personal profile] blueondeck 2012-09-02 04:00 am (UTC)(link)
What did they say?
blueondeck: (And say "I love you mother!")

[personal profile] blueondeck 2012-09-02 04:04 am (UTC)(link)
[Yeah, of course]
blueondeck: (Honey)

[personal profile] blueondeck 2012-09-02 04:09 am (UTC)(link)
I can tell by the bullet hole.
blueondeck: (LISTEN!)

[personal profile] blueondeck 2012-09-02 04:14 am (UTC)(link)
What did he say?

(no subject)

[personal profile] blueondeck - 2012-09-02 04:25 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] blueondeck - 2012-09-02 04:28 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] blueondeck - 2012-09-02 04:32 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] blueondeck - 2012-09-02 04:35 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] blueondeck - 2012-09-02 04:37 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] blueondeck - 2012-09-02 05:06 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] blueondeck - 2012-09-02 05:09 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] blueondeck - 2012-09-02 05:12 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] blueondeck - 2012-09-02 05:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] blueondeck - 2012-09-02 05:25 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] blueondeck - 2012-09-02 05:29 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] blueondeck - 2012-09-02 05:42 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] blueondeck - 2012-09-02 06:10 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] blueondeck - 2012-09-02 16:25 (UTC) - Expand